Only available at GameStop in the USA
Invader Studios shot to prominence with their first game Resident Evil 2 Reborn, recreating the entirety of Resident Evil 2 in the Unreal Engine 4
In July of 2015, the first gameplay trailer of Resident Evil 2 Reborn was published on YouTube, reaching over one million views in the first few days.
The global media attention was remarkable with hundreds of articles and interviews on national and international sites like Vice, Wired UK, Kotaku, IGN.com, Automaton, Gamespot and many more.
Daymare: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game with hardcore survival mechanics and unyielding enemies. It requires a strategic approach to combat and puzzles and offers a multi-character perspective of the story, revealing deep and obscure lore.
The scene is set with a secret research facility, a deadly chemical weapon, and a special security team tasked with investigating an incident with the potential to become more than a routine security breach. Follow the steps of an elite soldier, a helicopter pilot, and a forest ranger as they play out their roles in an event that transforms one peaceful small town into a dead-zone and its citizens into bloodthirsty monsters. Take the creatures down first, and then look for any clues or evidence that you can piece together to make sense of the chaos. Keep track of your inventory, as resources will be scarce! Anything can happen when your daymares become real.
H.A.D.E.S. (Hexacore Advanced Division for Extraction and Search) - The Hexacore company’s elite security force. It answers to the DoD (Department of Defense) directly and tackles the most delicate situations and incidents within the US. Agent Liev has been part of the team for seven years now, since he left Russia for better prospects. He took all he learned in the military with him, and his training from the elite Spetsnaz forces straight away secured him a well-paid job in H.A.D.E.S. Today, he is doing what he loves and is living the American dream; however, some say he merely demonstrates how for some people greed, ambition and personal status are more important than loyalty and patriotism.
· Multi-character POV – see the story from different angles and discover the truth;
· Fearsome enemies – rendered in detail with lifelike animations and dismemberment;
· Realistic HUD – check your inventory, health, and the position of a given piece of equipment;
· Environmental puzzles – finding your way around is not always easy, so look for clues;
· Classic mechanics – limited ammo and save points, backtracking, collectibles, tough enemies, and more;
· Modern graphics and effects – not everything is old-school, thanks to Unreal Engine 4;
· Experience the 90s – the game is an homage to the era, with tons of references.